Tuesday, November 26, 2013

I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Savior. ~ Lecrae

Soft #softskills #soft skills #self personality
Soft #softskills #soft skills #self personality
Click here to download
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Savior. ~ Lecrae
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Savior. ~ Lecrae
Click here to download
What Employers Want - the Top Ten "Soft" Skills Employers Are #soft skills #softskills #self personality
What Employers Want - the Top Ten "Soft" Skills Employers Are #soft skills #softskills #self personality
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment