Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Pinner said: A great idea they had -I thought of my sister, the school teacher. I might have to try it myself. Original pinned said, ....."first science project in kindergarden was this one, but with carnations. Brings back so many memories :) " Split a rib of napa cabbage and stick in dyed water. Food experiments help teach kids how their food grows and fuels them! Gardens grow healthy kids!

Remarkable insight. #brene brown #identity #business #marketing #business identity #business strategy #who you are #who am i #you #self #personal #beliefs #self personality #softskills #soft #soft skills #self personality
Remarkable insight.            #brene brown         #identity         #business         #marketing         #business identity         #business strategy         #who you are         #who am i         #you         #self         #personal         #beliefs         #self personality #softskills #soft #soft skills #self personality
Click here to download
The Hard Facts Behind Soft #soft skills
The Hard Facts Behind Soft #soft skills
Click here to download
4 "friend" social skills worksheets KNOW WHO I'M THINKING OF? @Jess Pearl Pearl Liu
4 "friend" social skills worksheets KNOW WHO I'M THINKING OF? @Jess Pearl Pearl Liu
Click here to download
Pinner said: A great idea they had -I thought of my sister, the school teacher. I might have to try it myself. Original pinned said, ....."first science project in kindergarden was this one, but with carnations. Brings back so many memories :) " Split a rib of napa cabbage and stick in dyed water. Food experiments help teach kids how their food grows and fuels them! Gardens grow healthy kids!
Pinner said: A great idea they had -I thought of my sister, the school teacher. I might have to try it myself. Original pinned said, ....."first science project in kindergarden was this one, but with carnations. Brings back so many memories :) " Split a rib of napa cabbage and stick in dyed water. Food experiments help teach kids how their food grows and fuels them! Gardens grow healthy kids!
Click here to download
Best design ads, #graphic, #graphicdesign, #softskills, #web, #webdesign, #businesscard, #flyers, #ads, #soft skills #self personality
Best design ads, #graphic, #graphicdesign, #softskills, #web, #webdesign, #businesscard, #flyers, #ads, #soft skills #self personality
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment